Escape From Jay Is Games Room
The Escape from Jay Is Games Room is a location in Submachine Universe.
A description of each room, going from leftmost to the right (things featured in Escape from JIG are marked with a *):
1. This room contains a floating, glowing blue insignia*, which looks like this: )·( It is suspended in the void, which has worn away the walls and structure of the area.
2. This room contains 3 CDs*, a red chair*, and part of a machine*. The bricks walls meet the void and are torn apart.
3. The third room contains beige brick walls, 2 CDs*, and a pair of headphones*.
4. The fourth room contains the portal and 3 CDs*.
5. The fifth room contains a broken Submachine arcade game*. This is also similar to the arcade game found in the lighthouse.
6. This room has two more arcade games* and a metal plate on the wall*. The plate has a hole in the middle for a valve and three buttons indicating the pressure below it. When opened with the valve, the plate reveals a karma portal leading to lcr.
7. This room has assorted computer parts* on the ground and also a large metal shutter*, which was part of the secondary defense system in Escape from JIG. The shutter is bordered by red bricks and blocks a karma portal to awy.
8. This room contains a security code machine* and also a hole leading to rooms 10 and 11.
9. The ninth room contains a sink, two shelves with books, a broom, a bucket, 3 CDs, and a gaming joystick (all from Escape from JIG)
- The clue for this room's location appears in Escape from Jay Is Games, the only clue to a Submachine Universe location that can be found in a game outside of the Submachine series. The clue for this location in the Submachine Universe can be found in location 232.
- The pyramid key at the ziggurat and one of the two valves are both used here. In unlocking both karma portals, a total of three unique items are used, the most used in one location in the Submachine Universe.
|Submachine Universe locations|