The location features typical Loop architecture and is lit by a gray light. The area loops in a way similar to the looping sphere. Every exit leads to any other room at random.
There are ten rooms, listed as shown in the map from left to right:
- 1. Contains a broken passage-machine that has been shattered by a karma portal.
- 2. Contains a trail of wires from the wall where a graph used to be, exactly the same as seen in Level 9.
- 3. Contains nothing.
- 4. Contains a panel of a 5x5 grid of squares, the corners of which are missing. Mousing over the squares reveals tiny blue lights that shine through the panels.
- 5. Contains a panel with two red lights that light up green if switches in the area are turned on. The door conceals a plasma coil.
- 6. Contains a square panel with four lights that correspond to increments on the poles in #9 and #10. Using the attached valve and turning it to move the horns in #9 and #10 up and down creates arcs of electricity when the horns are lined up. If the horns are aligned over one of the two markers, a blue karma signal will be emitted and picked up by a receiving horn, unlocking a switch. This must be done twice. This panel controls the left emission horn.
- 7. Same as #6, but is missing the valve. This panel controls the right emission horn.
- 8. Contains the emission horns. Two plates below the horns with symmetrical symbols indicate which square panel patches with which emission horn.
- 9. Contains the receiving horn for the left emission horn.
- 10. Contains the receiving horn for the right emission horn.
- This area shares some similarities with level 9.
- The walls are the same color.
- The broken map is identical, except for an extra panel that contains the secret.
- The Lighthouse portal from Submachine 2 is still active in Submachine 10, and when one clicks on it, the player is teleported to this location, just like in Sub2 the Player is teleported to the loop.
|Submachine 10: The Exit locations|
|Northern Garden docks • Captain's ship • Angel ruins - OOO • Royal storage facilities - IOO • Storage unit 32/1 • Storage unit 33/1 • Storage unit 33/2 • Storage unit 33/3 • Storage unit 33/4 • Resin mine - OIO • Iron pyramid - OOI • Karma studies facility - IIO • S.H.I.V.A. access point - OII • Stabilizer bay - IOI • Meditation temple - III • Temple • Dock • Winter Palace • Cliffs • Tunnels • S.H.I.V.A. override corridor • Citric acid room • Root base • Rooftop • Research base • Level X • Lighthouse dungeon • Basement exit • Infernal basement • Basement • Metal section • Lighthouse tower • Tile rooms • Little island • S3C area • Desert|
|Loop • IOO-Royal storage facilities • Storage unit 32/1 • Storage unit 33/1 • Storage unit 33/2 • Storage unit 33/3 • Storage unit 33/4 • Level X • 006-Stone loop • 245-Cake loop • 555-Violet loop • 690-Looping traps • 815-Lost plane • 888-Cube loop • 917-Looping sphere • 923-Solitary confinement|