- This page is inactive due to a decision to move theories to Pastel Forum. It will remain on the Wiki until the moving process is finished.
This page contains all theories that are considered confirmed or debunked. These theories are typically not voted on, since a theory's status is considered complete once it is confirmed or debunked; however with the progression of the Submachine series every once in a while the theories must be reconsidered as new facts and information arise.
You can vote for a theory to be in one of six categories, sorted by their status. Use these status descriptions when placing your vote.
- Confirmed (This theory was proven true with the release of additional information or a new Submachine game, or is obviously correct)
- Likely (There is evidence in favor of the theory)
- Still alive (There is evidence for and against the theory)
- Doubtful (There is evidence against the theory)
- Debunked (Enough evidence against this theory to label it dead)
- Humorous (For theories that are just plain silly) (This category does not appear next to the others; add it into the "Debunked" category and clearly state that you find it humorous)
Each theory will have a different window of time to receive votes, after which the votes will be tallied and the status will be updated. Once a theory is confirmed or debunked, it will not be re-opened for voting until another special jailbreak session is held.
To vote, please add your user name [or your Pastel-forum user name if you are a member of Pastel-forum] under the section you choose to vote, and add one to the number of votes. First category to 8 votes wins or the majority after two weeks, whichever comes first. In case of a a tie, we'll go with doubtful over debunked, still alive over doubtful, still alive over likely, and likely over confirmed. If there is a three way tie, the category closest to the middle of the three will be chosen.
Please be sure to read the entire theory before voting.
- You must be registered on the Wiki to vote. Votes made by nonregistered users will be removed. Votes made by a user in place of another user will also be removed, and votes only cast on Pastel Forum at http://pastelland.com/forum do not count.
- Theory owners are not allowed to vote on their own theory.
- Vote on this page only; this will help keep track of all votes in one spot. Do not vote on individual user theory pages. Statuses on individual pages will be tallied and changed after all categories are completed.
- If you are voting for a theory to be confirmed or debunked, you are encouraged to state a reason for your choice (these categories will put a theory out of voting for a long time, so it is good to back up your vote with a reason).
- You do not need to vote on every theory; however, try to vote on as many as possible (especially in the unvoted category).
- We recommend that you open the theory you want to vote for in a new tab so you can keep this page in the right spot and don't have to keep scrolling through all these theories to find the right one again and again.
- Which theories should I look at first?
- In general, there are no specific theories that should be voted on first. However it is always nice to vote for Unvoted theories so they can hold a real status. Theories that obviously belong on one end of the spectrum or another should also be given some attention.
- If the voter turnout is low, try to vote on theories that are actively being voted on (as in, other voters have voted on them this session).
- Or just read as many as you can ;) You can change your vote for a theory anytime you would like, while the theory is open for voting.
If you need help, contact the active administrator here.
Anteroinen Games with wordsEdit
Argonbolt's theories Self Generating Theory-Submachine as an Organism Theory (the Origins of Shiva)Edit
Death Road Human Target TheoryEdit
God Samuel Murtaugh Karma Portal Theory (For Sub1-4)Edit
Lucca Ellorita What Karma Arm Really Does TheoryEdit
Smartguy5000 The Core TheoryEdit
Smartguy5000 Portal Workings TheoryEdit
Sub-bot 100 Portal Wisdom Gems TheoryEdit
Subbot smasher Scrapper TheoryEdit
The Abacus Anti-Structural Architecture and the Winter PalaceEdit
Voxproximity The Importance of the Number 32Edit
Voxproximity A Proposition Concerning the Mechanical HandEdit
Weary With Toil Artificial Consciousness - Extension of the Klein Bottle TheoryEdit
18.104.22.168 Earth TheoryEdit
12vegeta12 The Purpose TheoryEdit
12vegeta12 Super Gem TheoryEdit
Anteroinen Submachine personality theoryEdit
Anteroinen Anteroinen's theory about the ending of Submachine and what comes after it.Edit
Anteroinen Theory on Defense SystemsEdit
Anteroinen Anteroinen's theor(ies) on the CoreEdit
Avrilislost The Dimensions TheoryEdit
Baby Jimbob Brainpower TheoryEdit
CollinBollin No Earth TheoryEdit
coolman1081 Eradication TheoryEdit
coolman1081 God TheoryEdit
coolman1081 Team TheoryEdit
coolman1081 Clone TheoryEdit
Death Road Player-Is-Mur TheoryEdit
Death Road Safe Haven TheoryEdit
Death Road SubMurchine TheoryEdit
Death Road Loop TheoryEdit
Disco McDisco Paired Gem theoryEdit
Disco McDisco Schizo-Extension TheoryEdit
Disco McDisco Mur is Dead TheoryEdit
Dr. NotSoNice The Flaming Monkey TheoryEdit
DVanisAWESOME Saviour theoryEdit
DVanisAWESOME Reality theoryEdit
DVanisAWESOME Submachine as Perpetual Maze Theory, by Sunshine bunnygirl 17Edit
Enula Elish Internet Subnet TheoryEdit
Forgingiron Loop TheoryEdit
Gil2455526 "Layer influenced behavior" theoryEdit
Guacamole Man Timeless TheoryEdit
Hero of Carthage Different universe theoryEdit
ILUVSubmachine0920 Murt's History TheoryEdit
Into the Void Wisdom Gem Data Storage TheoryEdit
Into the Void Afterlife TheoryEdit
Into the Void Mur as Defense Core TheoryEdit
Into the Void Wisdom Core TheoryEdit
Into the Void Defense System TheoryEdit
Into the Void "Arch" TheoryEdit
Isobel The Sorceress In Your Mind TheoryEdit
Jomar Mendoza Possible Submachine 8 PlotEdit
Jomar Mendoza Subnet was a server theoryEdit
Jomar Mendoza Possible ship confront theoryEdit
Juratracer Wisdom Gem TheoryEdit
Juratracer Map TheoryEdit
Latias1290 Time Passage TheoryEdit
Les paul166 Napoleon TheoryEdit
Les paul166 The Cipher TheoryEdit
Lucca Ellorita Lighthouse Emits "Another Light" To Show The World In TheoryEdit
Lucca Ellorita Why Submachines went berserkEdit
Luketheflame The Stream TheoryEdit
Mocha2007andcoco Who REALLY is the victorEdit
Mocha2007andcoco Quaternion Fractal TheoryEdit
OnyxIonVortex Einstein the Cat TheoryEdit
Purcellus/Haipeoplez Wisdom Gem TheoryEdit
Rainbowpoptartunicorn The Submachine was created by different cultures long agoEdit
Rainbowpoptartunicorn Mur is The SubmachineEdit
Rainbowpoptartunicorn You (the player) are MurEdit
Rainbowpoptartunicorn The tree in the South Garden is the main source of energyEdit
RapidRaccoon808 THEORY OF SUBMACHINE AND ITS EXISTENCEEdit
Rooster5man Core Stores the Corpses TheoryEdit
Rooster5man The Player is Henry O'Toole TheoryEdit
Rooster5man Liz is Mur TheoryEdit
Sakuya Neko Waveform Collapse Expansion TheoryEdit
Silasqwerty1 The FusionFall TheoryEdit
Strange Planet Karmic Civilization TheoryEdit
Strawhat Neo The Karma Masters TheoryEdit
Strawhat Neo Memory Loop TheoryEdit
Strawhat Neo Mur's Plan TheoryEdit
Subbot smasher Super-weapon TheoryEdit
Subbot smasher Green gem TheoryEdit
Subbot smasher Gem Warp TheoryEdit
Submachine AL Submachine Software TheoryEdit
Submachine AL Human Testers TheoryEdit
Submachine AL The Submachine Dimension TheoryEdit
Submachine AL Alternate Timeline TheoryEdit
Sub-Program 32 Loop TheoryEdit
Sub-Program 32 Subnet Editing TheoryEdit
Sub-Program 32 Daymare Plot TheoryEdit
Terein's theories Completing the IncompleteableEdit
The Abacus "The Architects" is an Analogy for the CreatorEdit
The Philosopher Parallel Universe TheoryEdit
The Philosopher Ancient Civilization TheoryEdit
Thebabylonproject Dream Space Submachine TheoryEdit
Wanderer99 "Covert" Submachine TheoryEdit
wierdotron5000 Lower Universal Containment TheoryEdit
wierdotron5000 Omni-Dimensional Distortion TheoryEdit
WorldisQuiet5256 The Black Dossier TheoryEdit
Yellowsubmachine Sub_1 Karma Trap TheoryEdit
Yellowsubmachine Mur The Ordinary Guy TheoryEdit
YoshiBoy13 Trapped theoryEdit
YoshiBoy13 Confrontation theoryEdit
YoshiBoy13 Anti-Subnet theoryEdit
YoshiBoy13 Co-ordinates as relative to facility theoryEdit
YoshiBoy13 Universal Theory (version 1: serious)Edit
YoshiBoy13 Right Here, Right Now: Version 1Edit
YoshiBoy13 Right Here, Right Now: Version 2Edit
YoshiBoy13 Hallucination/Dream Theory: Version 1Edit
YoshiBoy13 Hallucination/Dream Theory: Version 2Edit
Zephirius Jixx No Goal TheoryEdit
Zombieshooter Edge as lock to subnet outer-side theoryEdit
Zombieshooter Subnet Core theoryEdit